Coronavirus and sex: What you need to know(from BBC).

DonPeffers

30 mar 2020  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-52063221

"To separate the facts from myths, we've put your questions to health experts.

Dr Alex George is an A&E doctor and former Love Island contestant. Alix Fox is a sex journalist, presenter of BBC Radio 1's Unexpected Fluids show, and co-host of The Modern Mann podcast."

My useless careers officer never even mentioned a possible career as a sex journalist.

"Headings:-  Is it safe to have sex during the coronavirus outbreak?   What about sex with new people?  

How can I maintain a relationship at a time like this? I don't want to be single now."

Must be difficult for single youngsters used to tapping an App.

Also how are ladies employed in the world's oldest profession continuing to trade?

They are probably at less risk than normal, thinking about it.

Really disappointing these sorts of articles have to be written, tells a lot about the average level of common sense these days...

• 1 year later...

Man, that is kind of really ... stupid, the fact that we actually need this kind of articles. Just like AdamR said above, it tells a lot about the common sense from nowadays, and it is really absurd from times to times. I mean, let's be honest, how could you actually think about having sex to a new person while having coronavirus?! I am sorry, but that is really really stupid. In case you feel such a great .... sex drive, go get a sex toy from lovermart.com and have fun with it, but don't you dare contact a new person.

Edited by Pricillacui

49 minutes ago, Blatman said:

Hole thread resurrection Batman...

There often a reason behind such thread resurrections - we’ll see 😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blatman said:

Just seen my typo as well :o 

Yes..was it an M8 thread ?

Ooh, watching this one with interest.