I'm bored

K17 CAR

2 hours ago, syman84 said:

Boys and girls you are missing the point this time is about gaining brownie points. Finish all the jobs your spouse has been banging on about for months. Then when This is all over you can happily go racing/track days /blats in the safe knowledge that when you get back from the first outing your spouse will have made a new list :bangshead:

Too true. My Mrs works for b and q. They are smashing records for sales of paint and all other usual house DIY fodder. 

Well I have just got back from a spot of self isolating - but now need to clean the car (then mow the lawn and scrub the decking)

1DFEE28F-91EC-4581-A249-1002D60F7649.jpeg

I have mown lawn and paddocks, sharpened blades on ride on mower, got paint in stock for walls, jet washing paving tomorrow, got cement and sand to rebuild some stone walls, re-erected mesh paddock fencing, used chainsaw to cut more logs for stove plus I sneakily got 45 mins in garage to fettle a couple off things on the car

I finally added up my brownie points over the last couple of days and I am well in credit!!!!😇

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

I have mown lawn and paddocks, sharpened blades on ride on mower, got paint in stock for walls, jet washing paving tomorrow, got cement and sand to rebuild some stone walls, re-erected mesh paddock fencing, used chainsaw to cut more logs for stove plus I sneakily got 45 mins in garage to fettle a couple off things on the car

I finally added up my brownie points over the last couple of days and I am well in credit!!!!😇

I bet you will be visible from space now lol.

Terry, go steady, or you'll be running out of things to do much too soon!

• Haha 1

Me & my boy decided a leisurely stroll would be good therapy.

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

Nice Piebald

29 minutes ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

Nice Piebald

Only horse power I'm using at the moment.