I'm bored

K17 CAR

This is going to be a long haul, never been prepared so early in the year and she's back under dust covers, someone needs too find something online where we can run a virtual season online.

How are you killing yr time? We live quite remote and keep horses so their getting a lot of attention right now.

I’m going for a drive by myself tomorrow, in the middle of a country lane, no-one else there.

need to blow away the cobwebs 

• Like 1

Our garden is looking very tidy!

Oh, and the bad news (from my point iof view at least) is that Mrs H has dug out tins of paint, and is pointing out which walls need emulsioning. I haven't painted in many years, and I'm not looking forward to it now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, stephenh said:

Oh, and the bad news (from my point iof view at least) is that Mrs H has dug out tins of paint, and is pointing out which walls need emulsioning. I haven't painted in many years, and I'm not looking forward to it now.

Are you brave enough to suggest Mrs H does the painting ??😗

Our dogs are going to have short legs by end of contagion, my view only as being collies that's never going to happen🦴

3 minutes ago, Ian Tolfree (tolf) - WSCC AO Rep said:

Are you brave enough to suggest Mrs H does the painting ??😗

I'll tell her you suggested it!!😄

• Haha 1

Just now, stephenh said:

I'll tell her you suggested it!!😄

😜😜

10 hours ago, Ian Tolfree (tolf) - WSCC AO Rep said:

I’m going for a drive by myself tomorrow, in the middle of a country lane, no-one else there.

need to blow away the cobwebs 

Me too! 

Take it all apart and and tweak the car.

A couple of weeks ago I got myself a new TiG helmet with old man cheater focal lens, so I made a new water rail yesterday as the old one wasnt perfect. Then even though I knew the welds were good, I made a presure testing rig and tested it to 60psi.

Im going to try to mow the lawn today. Painting the outside of the house is on the cards for later in April if the sun stays out.

I think people are feeling like there is nothing to do becuase thier worn our from all the panic buying. Im not a gamer, but I can see me buying the bits to make a decent car simulator in a couple of months.

Im waiting for them to relax mot rules than Im going for a blat in mine when its finished on these deserted roads.

Wierd times.

I am too busy working to do anything other than a blat today. Got a 2 month backlog to clear!

11 hours ago, stephenh said:

Why not be creative and have some fun at same time by making a "paint bomb".

Quite easy - mask up in room all the bits you don't want painted i.e. windows, doors, skirting, wife, kids etc..

place container of emulsion in centre of room and

BOOOOOM!

instantly painted room.

One of my employees tried it with a can of yellow marking paint and hit it with a shovel

booom!

left the whole room yellow apart from where he'd been standing, he was covered from head to feet in yellow apart from his face protection.

Don't forget to close the door👀

I was just going to drop the sump on my car as has small oil leak from rear, and hoping it is just the sump gasket replace that.

However now considering taking whole engine out and doing a full gasket/seal replacement.

BORED - I don't think I've had so much to do even while I was working😵

Boys and girls you are missing the point this time is about gaining brownie points. Finish all the jobs your spouse has been banging on about for months. Then when This is all over you can happily go racing/track days /blats in the safe knowledge that when you get back from the first outing your spouse will have made a new list :bangshead:

• Haha 2

Simon ------you are spot on mate!!