Lycra  and air intake

skid

It may sound daft but l take it l cannot run in the speed series with my very expensive air intake if l run in a b or c,its only to keep the induction noise down??????????????????

???  ???  ???  :angry:  :D  :(  :oops:  :zzz:

Skid

Are you still feeling weary from your trip to Brum on Friday  :D  :D

but l take it l cannot run in the speed series with my very expensive air intake if l run in a b or c,its only to keep the induction noise down?

What  ???  ???  ???

Could'nt talk to you guys for to long in case l started talking funny,but it was nice to put a face to the names  and your not as bad or ugly as l thaught.  :p  :oops:  :oops:

Blaters

All this stuff about not changing the shape of the car above the centre of the wheel thing did it , or confused me  l think :0  :(

So can l leave the air box on then ????????

Not sure, TBH. I haven't seen an '04 Blue Book yet, so I can't comment authoritatively. However, I'd have thought that you'd be OK with it....... mostly. If some-one objects though, then you'll have to remove it (for that event).

Most speed event folk (and even most of the scruters) are pretty sensible about that sort of thing......

Start winning though, and expect an objection........

Could'nt talk to you guys for to long in case l started talking funny,but it was nice to put a face to the names  and your not as bad or ugly as l thaught.  :p  :oops:  :oops:

U must have been p******** skid everybody's good looking when ya lassed :p Altho' I prefer women meself :p

Buzz :cool: