CANCELLED - Manchester March Meet, 25th

Onliest Smeg David

Our March meet will be at The Dog Inn thedoginnatbelthorn.net Belthorn Road, Belthorn BB1 2NN on Wednesday 25th @ 7pm for a short blat, otherwise 730ish. 

Well in advance notification - for a change! :)

I’m away for our usual WSCC Manchester meet week in March, but we’re ‘roving’ dates/place anyway, so as AO have decided to delay two weeks for when I'm back from skiing. Hopefully weather will be much improved by the 25th March too.

The Dog Inn is a community Pub rescued from redevelopment and it would be good to support it if this works out OK for us as a venue. It has a friendly atmosphere and serves good real ale and food, and is quiet on Wednesdays.

Please come along, all welcome. Then let me know what you think of it.

Many thanks to @W Shep for sorting the Airgun meet in February and to all those who were able to support it.

All the best

David :yellow-westy:

David Richings / Onliest Smeg

WSCC Manchester AO

• 2 weeks later...

A Bump for.... 25th @ The Dog Inn 

thedoginnatbelthorn.net Belthorn Road, Belthorn BB1 2NN

Wednesday @ 7pm for a short blat, otherwise 730ish.

An ApresSki bump!20200311_140307.thumb.jpg.4347317b59e9958100b55b824f498c63.jpg

Cancelled - keep you eye out for resumption following things returning to normal.

I will be sorting occasional ad'hoc 'non social' blats - starting with tomorrow, see other post.