Knockhill trackday dates 2020

Andrew

8 minutes ago, S2T said:

Andrew spoken with KH ...apparently last year when they tried anti and clockwise same day it wasn't very popular so they aren't doing it this year!

It was very popular with me! 🙂 .. I think there were only a dozen or so cars there though, so understandable. 

12 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

I'm tempted if everyone is doing the September day. I think I'll make the trip up

I'd do the September day if there's a bunch, but ideally I'd be after doing one of the earlier dates in June or July too.

24 minutes ago, Andrew said:

22nd June

Chris  :westy:

Me     :dg-westy:

.. well it's a start. 🙂

RussH 

• Like 1

Chaps if you are going on 22June, then just to let you know the 20/21 June is the Caterham race weekend with Caterham Academy,  Caterham Roadsport, Seven 270R, Seven 310R and Seven 420R racing anticlockwise and clockwise

1 minute ago, S2T said:

Chaps if you are going on 22June, then just to let you know the 20/21 June is the Caterham race weekend with Caterham Academy,  Caterham Roadsport, Seven 270R, Seven 310R and Seven 420R racing anticlockwise and clockwise

Better the day after a race meeting than the day before I reckon. :yes:

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Better the day after a race meeting than the day before I reckon. :yes:

well you can travel up the day before and watch the carnage unfold

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

Can you camp at the circuit? 

As far as I know yes, but if you mean proper pitching a tent type camping.. there's not a lot of grass within the paddock area. 

I may also be up for this if I can get a pass out, as it’s 6hrs for me too & a night or two away!

• Like 1

The first time I went to Knockhill, a few of us camped at a proper campsite near Kinross .. Only about 20 mins from the circuit, if anyone fancied a more civilised overnighter. Have also stopped over at a Travelodge or something similar in Dunfermline.

Nice to see a bit of interest. 😎

I do like my creature comforts, so it would be a brick built ‘tent’ with a shower if I stay over 😂