top lycra babes

SteveD

oh yes there were some top lycra babes at the autosport show this year  :t-up:  :love:  

anyway of to see if bev will wear her gim outfit and suspenders for me tonight then i can throw her around the bedroom rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  i will have to take out my frustrations on somthing might aswell be bev

:suspect:  :D  ???  :t-up:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lycra babes  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Yep, never seen so much silicone in one place at the same time. Did anyone have their picture taken with a babe. Saw some young lads having their picture taken with a lovely enhancement on a stand opposite the 750MC club. She duly obliged by thrusting her chest skywards for all to admire.

Almost as impressive as the F1 grid. :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

what a hippacrockapig   :D  :oops:

yep ,she's got a face like a slapped A*** so she'd had implants to take the focus off her ugly mush  :arse:

I got one too

They could hardly keep there hands off us, George's Tweed Jacket went down very well. ???

I had a chat with one of them, all from Model agencys, and the more money you pay the fitter they are.

Team Dynamics are on a tight buget then :)

the one in the middle ain't all that

Oh I don't know, dashingly hansom chap, if you aske me  :)

Another one

I think the one blond on the right come a close 2nd in the cheep model awards. I wonder how tall she was really? without her shoes on.

Just the right hight I am thinking  :oops:

chuffin ell janet you can't half f**k up a good picture  :arse:  :bangshead:  if thats the only way you can get close to a real woman its time you turned gay mate  :arse: infact you do look at bit gay  :D well if you want the truth more than a bit  :D                 :arse: bandit

is there somthing you want to tell us janet  ???  :suspect:  :oops:  :durr:  :devil:

I think the 2 girls just wearing white shirts with tiny pants on underneath were rather fetching as were the 2 in silver catsuits and the ones on the Top Marques stand were Ok ish and and and and and.......not that I was looking at all   :D  :D

i think kuhmo tyres had the best lycra babes hmmmmmmmmmmm silver lycra babes  :love: you could see everything                  (! )     hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm silver lycra babes  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  wheres bev  :0  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:

chuffin ell janet you can't half f**k up a good picture

But I asked them to move round so I did not get the Westfield stand in the back ground.  :D

if thats the only way you can get close to a real woman

Any photos of you with any, then MR D?????

And they were not all 100% reall

its time you turned gay mate

Sorry no, wait a sec you were the one grabbing, my balls maybe I should be asking you????:p