SOLD - OZ Superleggera (super light) wheels 15x7 set of 4

Kingster

Moving to 13” wheels so my very nice Oz Superleggera  15x7 wheels are up for grabs.

They are, as the name suggests, exceedingly light - possibly the lightest 15” cast wheels you can get outside of magnesium exotica. They come it at about 4.9kg each which -  the more typical Team dynamics weigh over 6kg each so you are saving over 5kg off the “typical” car and more importantly it’s all “unsprung weight” - which is a good thing 😁

I will post some pics of them after they’ve had a good wash and I’ll try and show any minor marks if I find any, but here’s a pic of them on the car.

B5CACF85-9850-43D5-80F3-C7202FCD75AC.jpeg

They are powder coated gloss black, et37 and usual Ford 4 x 108 pcd.

Tyres are Toyo R1R (2x 205 & 2x 195) with decent tread 4-5mm although there is more wear on front insides as I’d got the camber set up for track use last season and then did 2000 road miles and only 2 track days - muppet. I’ll probably have another spare 195 tyre with 4-5mm tread to throw in too.

£350 collected.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.