RPS lithium battery?

K17 CAR

I run a RPS, racing power solutions lithium battery, are these ok for MSUK events?

35 minutes ago, K17 CAR said:

I run a RPS, racing power solutions lithium battery, are these ok for MSUK events?

Its in the list identified by Smokey above. However, just in case, I recommend printing off the certificate in his link and have it handy at scrutineering

• Like 1

Thank you guys, I had googled and assumed it was ok but thought I would ask for piece of mind, like the idea of printing the certificate, I'll do that.

I’ve never been asked to provide proof my lith battery is from an approved manufacturer, in fact  MSUK scrutineers have never even asked which type of battery I have !  Another expense forced upon us by the MSUK and not enforced at events.