Post christmas loser trackday - Blyton 28th December

TAFKARM

My entire extending family will be skiing in France, the wife will be working nights and sleeping during the day.

Any one fancy keeping me company at Mallory on 30th December, or will you all be too busy with your loved ones? :cry:

I've heard about that. Tried it once. Not for me.

• Haha 1

I would be interested in meeting your family..are they like ladders? Just the close family or also relatives..oh I am talking about them being extending!!!

24 minutes ago, Mole said:

I would be interested in meeting your family..are they like ladders? Just the close family or also relatives..oh I am talking about them being extending!!!

Haha

2 hours ago, Meatibald Archpants said:

Mallory on 30th December, or will you all be too busy with your loved ones? :cry:

I could well be fitting a new head gasket to my loved one..

4 minutes ago, Mole said:

I saw a photo with the head off Andrew..thought would be done by now knowing how quickly you work....

I haven't got the head back yet from it's skim, and apparently the fancy gasket has to come from America. 

How's the duratec build coming along?

Mines ok..oil and filter changed ready for next year. Just starting work on stripping suspension... replacing worn bushes....

2 hours ago, Mole said:

Mines ok..oil and filter changed ready for next year. Just starting work on stripping suspension... replacing worn bushes....

Ooops, I got my yellow westy avatars mixed up.. :blush:  I confused you with Archie. I was enquiring about @Meatibald Archpants duratec?

39 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Ooops, I got my yellow westy avatars mixed up.. :blush:  I confused you with Archie. I was enquiring about @Meatibald Archpants duratec?

Lots done, got all the bits just needs final assembly before I can get it back and put it in the car. 

Ive not been too precious about timescales because @Lionel was taking up the workshop space, and I don’t fancy a    winter TD in the Westfield now I have an alternative with a heater!

• Like 1

Decided Mallory doesn’t look much fun, so doing Blyton on 28th.

Nah double driving Lionel with a Novice. Wouldn’t let him loose in my 295bhp Westfield.