Essex monthly meet

Tim Essex

Essex Area monthly meet Sunday 8th December at Toby Carvery  Runwell, Runwell Road, Runwell, Wickford, SS11 7QJ at 09.00 to circa 12.00 for a buffet breakfast. For those that haven’t been before we usually park in the main car park which is left past the entrance behind the trees. Hope you can make it. 

Sorry Tim, taking Mrs T away for a well deserved weekend of spoiling

3 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) said:

Sorry Tim, taking Mrs T away for a well deserved weekend of spoiling

You could spoil her by taking her for a ride in Puma Power and a buffet brekky,  sorted😁

4 hours ago, SootySport said:

You could spoil her by taking her for a ride in Puma Power and a buffet brekky,  sorted😁

Only two slight issues with that and that is the only thing she dislikes more than a cold ride out in the Westy is a Toby Carvery buffet brekky!!! 😂

• Haha 1

I like the idea of Breakfast meets, but theToby Carvery is absolute bottom of the barrel... I'm with her on that one

• Haha 1

I can’t make this one as away for the weekend. Happy to take a vote on monthly meet venue change. Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Tim Essex - Essex AO said:

I can’t make this one as away for the weekend. Happy to take a vote on monthly meet venue change. Any suggestions?

I don't know of anywhere better nearby that could take a randomly large crowd without booking, unfortunately...

No reason we couldn't still meet there by default and sometimes drive somewhere else, though? All the best Tea Rooms seem to be out my way, where the old folk live :) 

This looks worth a try one day, nearby at Hanningfield:

https://www.watersideparksuk.com/park/hanningfield/cafe-on-the-water/

28 minutes ago, DE04* said:

Should be there but in Tiptop.

You always look tiptop to me Deano!

On 01/12/2019 at 17:30, Kevin (Mr T) said:

Only two slight issues with that and that is the only thing she dislikes more than a cold ride out in the Westy is a Toby Carvery buffet brekky!!! 😂

Have to agree with you there. I think a vist to Hanningfield is in order, to try it out.  DS diner is a bit too far for the Kentish contingent.

• Like 2

On 01/12/2019 at 17:36, Kit Car Electronics said:

I like the idea of Breakfast meets, but theToby Carvery is absolute bottom of the barrel... I'm with her on that one

I had toast and jam last time, that was ok 😂😂