Cannonball Run 2003

RichardOlive

Anyone see the Cannonball Run 2003 programme on Men and Motors the other night?

Hearing the M3 engine 'sing' when the driver went from fifth to second at 100 mph made me wince. Amazingly the car carried on with no apparent damage!

JustinC in the Westfield had his five minutes of fame with an erratic three point turn including an 'off road' moment. Very sad to see the Westfield destroyed by fire at the end of the programme though.

Richard.

Very sad to see the Westfield destroyed by fire at the end of the programme though.

Richard.

Didn't see the programme, but did see photos of it on the Canonball site...............very sad indeed :angry:  :down:  :(

David

Jos

If you click on the link Chris has given above.......then choose '2003 review' from the drop down menu............then click on 'gallery' ........then scroll right to the bottom of all the thumbnails...............it's the charcoal one  :(  :(  :(

David

Hey you guys

Mark is not talking to me at pres but l  work at the Oatlands Park hotel where it all ended, do you want to realy know how it ended """""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and who was the most p******** or who did the best do nut,ive got it in security camera.

:blues:  :blues:  :blues:  :blues:  :devil:  :zzz:  :arse:  :arse:

I remember some comments about it here somewhere, but was it established what caused the fire?  It has certainly made me resolve to instal the extinguisher!

John

Fire was the reason stated on the insurance claim I believe.

But interaction with a lorry was the actual cause of death to the car. Apparently