Big Window/Little Window

Nick.Petty

After some surfing the other evening my internet is now behaving strangely. For example when I click on the 'Boardroom' tab, a tiny window appears within the previous menu page which I then have to expand to see the page. It was not doing this before.

Have I picked up some dodgy system amendment along the way? I am on NTL Broadband and windows XP on a Dell dimension 8300 (and that is about as much as I know!;)

Cheers,

Nicko.

:bangshead:

Probably just your browser saving the size of the window based on some popup you had in a previous session.

Try closing all browser windows except one, and then size that to be the size you want it to be. Then, close that window. Basically try to make sure that the last Internet Explorer window you close is of the right size.

It happens occasionally to me, and this usually fixes it.

Andy