Ant Anstead builds his own car from scratch

CraigHew

11 hours ago, SootySport said:

No episode 8 on there and ive looked everywhere for it.

You didn't look hard enough...

10 hours ago, CraigHew said:

You didn't look hard enough...

Fantastic, thanks and will try harder next time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like copyright infringements have now taken all the videos down - shame, as I was looking forward to the last episode!!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Davep1 said:

Looks like copyright infringements have now taken all the videos down - shame, as I was looking forward to the last episode!!

Yes I think you're correct.  I managed to download Ep 12 through bittorrent (all 12 episodes are available) and it was a good ending taking the car round Willow Springs track.

He was also asked "what's next" right before the end credits, and when pushed said ".........Lotus"...........can't wait....

I've watched it too and it was a bit of an anticlimax imo. Didn't like the fake drum brakes or the 4/8 exhaust manifold but maybe that's just me... 

The whole series is now on Amazon Prime's 'Motortrend' - pay even more site, if you're already a prime customer you can sign up to a free 7 Day Trial, but don't forget to cancel otherwise it's another £4/month.  Agree with Rory's Dad, final episode was an anticlimax but it was nice to see the car finished and on the track.

• 1 year later...