2001 Porsche Boxster S Manual - Sold

Chris jesson

Hi,

I recently bought this off a friend and the V5 is in my name. I am not being greedy in what I am asking.

Here are the details:

2001 Porsche Boxster S 3.2

MOT 29 May 2020, Full Service History, New clutch 2,000 miles ago, IMS bearing has been checked by Porsche, Being the 'S' it has the 6 speed manual box and Carrera brakes.. Colour I believe is Lapis Blue, Heated leather, 86k, 4 excellent Pilot Sport 4 tyres, recent very expensive service at 75k at a cost of over £4,000. All paper work and invoices in a big folder. At least 2 keys. Car has been looked after by Porsche Cambridge for almost all it's life. 4 previous owners I believe. The roof is in excellent condition and operates perfectly. The overall condition of the car is good, no dents or scrapes, no rust... It has a few light marks but it is 18 years old. The wheels are not kerbed but have some surface marks. Drives lovely - has had a recent clutch, brakes are good, no funny noises etc. Nice and strong engine pulls hard in every gear. Excellent tyres all round. Original paint and panels.

Happy to share some photos if anyone is in the market for a Boxster S.

£4995 ONO

Car is in Coventry.

Thanks,

Chris

I’m very interested. Can you send me some photos please. Thanks.

• Like 1

good price that imo, had a couple, wonderfull cars, seems to be looked after well too....  someone going to get a nice car there..

• Thanks 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.