5 days to go

Triggsy

Peter, that's funny you should say that. So far the 55mm pedal bolts are missing plus i think the steering column bolts. However when i looked through the supplied nuts and bolts pack there are bolts listed that don't get a mention in the manual (as far as i can tell).

Does anybody know how far into the build the supplied nuts and bolts are supposed to take you? Are you supposed to get p clips for the brake lines included?

Anyway, i've spend a good few hours drilling and rivetting this weekend so currently have aching arms, neck and hands!!!

Cheers

Simon

Welcome to the wonderful world of Westfield building.

You will find the manual lacking in some places, and I've found lots of bolts and stuff missing, but I did get exactly the right amount of bolts, nuts and washers to do the entire suspension, so at least someone was awake when packing.  :D

Let's just say I've had my ups and downs during the build so far...but I'm also one of those  :durr:  people. :)

collecting mine on either 4th,5th,or 6th Feb depending on van availability.Shall we run a book on who has the most parts missing!

Simon

Yes based near Harpenden.

I'm 3/4 through building an XTR2

Normally I try to get along tothe meets but am working in Amsterdam a few days a week including this Thursday so can't make.

Best wishes

David