Newark Kit Car Show 2020!

AndrewBClarke

The rebirth of the Newark Kit Car Show. Book it in your diaries!!

6B844CE4-4547-433F-A6D3-BB4F35822424.png.9d284c23bae9f815425567254d14ccc0.png

• Like 1

cool, that's only 115 miles from me, much better than 175miles to Stoneleigh, might be able to make next years show, after my car having 5 years worth of upgrades, I will look forward to it...…..was always a good show from what I remember.

regards

scott

The date has changed now as the September dates clashed with another show. The new dates are in June. Can't remember exactly which dates though... :bangshead:

Just checked and the new dates are 25th and 26th July as the original dates clashed with the Goodwood revival weekend. :d

• Like 1

Weekend before Silverstone Classic. 

Google still records original September dates. The only place I can find July dates is the Tiger Kit Car Facebook page. Need positive clarification!  

15 hours ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Google still records original September dates. The only place I can find July dates is the Tiger Kit Car Facebook page. Need positive clarification!  

It's on Facebook. Search for newark kit car show and the revised flyer comes up. :yes:

Thanks. Shame they couldn't get it right first time! 

Also a shame it’s in July!

We have Blyton, Silverstone and Newark all within a short space of time - not many of us will be unable to attend two let alone all three 😔