Broken wide windscreen

Liz03

Hi Liz , I have the below in my garage. I am hoping to pick up a replacement (second hand, black) later this week - so it will be available. 

Don't know if we can attract any interest in the screen or pillars?  The upper frame as you can see is not in great nick so it may suit your needs. 

The replacement is costing me £100, I don't want to give this away and I certainly don't want anything like £100 for it either,  Maybe I could split it and keep the screen /pillars as spare, 

Just waffling now, your thoughts?  

Jim

Screen.jpg

No thoughts on this? sorry I said Liz when it was Chris that posted. 

Maybe my waffle wasn't clear, I am offering to split this and make the frame available to you. I am assuming the glass is removable and I could keep that as a spare, not the whole screen, 

I'd be interested to know what you have planned. 

Jim

Hi Jim I am making a low plastic window like the AA type i have a set of uprights  to cut down but need the lower 4 to 5 in of the black or chrome glass frame to fit the plexiglass in. 

Hope this makes sense 

Thanks chris 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.