Never mind New Years Eve!

oldman

Best day of the year to celebrate IMHO(what the hell does IMHO mean anyway,seen that many times,just thought I,d pop it in)is Jan 3 .Has a certain ring about it ,Jan 3,much better than Dec 31 ,dont you think?Anyway I'll be celebrating.......How about making it the official Westfield New Years eve after all a billion Chinese have got their own! :t-up:

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion.

HTH

HAND

:D

Andy

Is there anyone who can supply a comprehensive key to all these abbreviations? Who decides what they mean?

E.G. SWMBO.... She who must be obeyed or She who must buy oranges ? I don't know, have mercy on a poor technophobe suffering the effects of alcohol dilution (she will keep giving me coffee) and give me a table (one that makes sense) and put me out of my misery so I can understand over half of the posts on here!!!! :bangshead:

If you do a search  :p (first time I've ever got that in first...) you'll find all the info you'll need.

I've only been using the board for about a year and have not progressed onto linking things to other things yet so I cant do these fancy look here things yet so not much help here.

If you look on newbies and find a thread called "Glossary for newbies" all you questions will be answerd.

HTH

Chaz

Try  here

Ok so I nearly know how to do it ???

How come it linked to the summary page not the actual thread address I entered?

The link seems to have missed off all the stuff between cgi? and act=st in ip the address of "Glossary for us newbies" I enterd, why?

And is there any way I can get the address in the window without having to write it down and copy it in?

Please don't snigger everybody has to start somewhere :-o

Chaz.

Sorry for the thread hijack BTW  :devil:  :devil:

Due to popular demand(IMHO)New Years Eve it is then.What can I sing tonight(not Old bl**** Lanwotsit)?

How about Riding along in my automobile or something by the Carrs :xmas:  :xmas:

Like this, copy Glossary and paste into web address box then give a suitable title  :D  :D  ;)

Well party's going great.Me and Mad Lon are having a ball(IMHO).SWMBO is in array but I DGAT after all it is NYE.Oh,me and Lon have just written a new rule book for WSCC,hope it will be accepted!

RULE 1...There are no rules

RULE 2...Anyone found guilty of Emotican abuse will be shot.

RULE 3...Anyone being overly serious on this site will be thrown to the Webmaster.

RULE 4...Its New Years Eve Every night. :p

RULE 2...Anyone found guilty of Emotican abuse will be shot.

:down: I'll get my bullet proof coat  :D