Congratulations John Hoyle on a third Championship

Paul Aspden

Well, by my reckoning, John has done it again! Champion for third time after a late start when the MSA initially denied him a licence. 

Well done John, maybe now you'll fit some slicks and have a proper challenge running with the big dogs? 

• Like 2

it certainly looks that way. but its not over till the fat lady sings. absolulty mega driving last weekend although John himself admitted to being aprehensive about throwing the car into duffers dip.

he was even talking about slicks for next year watch out class H 

John has been taking about fitting slicks for years!!!!

He even has an old set of mine in his garage but will we see some slicks on his "underpowered scrap yard" red top?

Lets bl**** hope so!

I have to say that biggest surprise for me this season was Matt Turner. Consistent front runner, beating Terry on several occasions, doing two championships and driving at the very top of his game. A lot of excellent results this year and very close to being champion. Well done Matt, you've done Yorkshire proud mate😀

• Like 2

Might be a Yorkshire 1,2 and 3 this year

The competition between myself and Matt has been intense and very close which is what pushes us to go faster and faster

Congratulations and well done John some awesome results on road tyres Thanks for the comments Paul and thanks to Terry 

for a cracking battle and pushing me all the way :yes:

Congratulations Mr Hoyle! Is it only one more to go to have the most championships by a single driver?

Commiserations but at the same time congratulations to Matt keeping John honest all year! 

Amazing times by both drivers, very worthy top two in the championship! :)

13 hours ago, Paul Aspden said:

I have to say that biggest surprise for me this season was Matt Turner. Consistent front runner, beating Terry on several occasions, doing two championships and driving at the very top of his game. A lot of excellent results this year and very close to being champion. Well done Matt, you've done Yorkshire proud mate😀

I agree it’s been a great battle all year especially between Matt and Terry really well done to both.

Great driving again from John Hoyle.

congratulations it looks like you have in the bag.

Anyway Mr Aspden  it’s about time you came out to play again. 

58 minutes ago, mark.anson said:

Anyway Mr Aspden  it’s about time you came out to play again. 

Not a hope now Mark, my time is done!

I get as much pleasure out of watching you guys as i was getting out of competing...but without the expense and chasing the whims of the MSA and their appointed officials...... 

• Like 1

Well done John but also to everyone who has taken part this year. Many people have exceeded personal bests by using products from our valued sponsors which gives me great satisfaction, particularly those on a certain brand of slick

There are still a few events to go to finalise the placing so dont take your foot off the gas just yet

• Like 2

Well done John. 

Some excellent drives and close battles with Matt and Terry.

Some final class positions still to play for!  See you all at Anglesey    :db-westy:

• Like 1