Christmas present

windy

allready have one wendy  :t-up:  DFV  ;)

There won't be a Zetec version, cuz the engines are more useful pumping out horsepower than as a coffee table

:p:p:p:p:p:p

The V8 of course is ideally suited for occasional tables, and any other kind of furniture!

:p:p:p:p:p:p

The V8 of course is ideally suited for occasional tables

Is that cos they only occasionally work? :D

Andy

All we need now is a Vx driver to pop in, and we'll have most of the set ;)

Any boat-anchor (sorry, Pinto :)) drivers out there? :D

Andy

did think of a vx but they only have 4 holes  ???  :suspect:  :bangshead: need more holes  :arse:

:cool: Wonder if they do a Zetec version :D

The in-line 4 wouldn't give such a stable support for the glass top :devil:  :p  and would only hold 4 bottles :D  :D

David

The in-line 4 wouldn't give such a stable support for the glass top :devil:  :p  and would only hold 4 bottles :D  :D

David

Thats ok then Dave I only have a small front room not big enough for a V8 and I cant drink more than 4 bottles of wine a night HIC  :p

The vx would have to be used as a breakfast bar cor its so tall and heavy,  and you couldn't use a cross flow cos it would leak all over the floor   :D               ok i'll get my coat :blush: