Most memorable sayings

oldman

One of my favourite sayings on this site (when doing searches) was in a thread about cam belt change.

neo oct.23 2002........"the question is DO YOU FEEL LUCKY.WELL DO YA PUNK"............(.must get round to changing mine soon,having recently had 2 broken in daughters van ordinaire)  ..........Anyway,any more classic sayings? :cool:

All the wise words and common-sense that was ever posted by Den Tanner aka Kitcarman  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :bangshead:  :durr:  :devil:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :p

Problem is I've searched and just can't find any  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :xmas:  :bangshead:  :D  :p

janet you tossa ! me  :D

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH MISS LEWINSKY

repeated more than once or twice by some :durr:  :arse:

Said by King Harold 1066,

What F*cking arrows? :D  :D  :D

Rob

Or........King Harold 1066 'put that f***ing bow down, you'll have somebody's eye out'  :(

Bob Monkhouse

I can still enjoy sex at 74 - I live at 75 so it's no distance.

They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian. They're not laughing now.

I'm not saying my wife's a bad cook, but she uses a smoke alarm as a timer.

When the inventor of the drawing board messed things up...what did he go back to?

Shane Ritchie

I don't believe in reincarnation, and I didn't believe in it when I was a hamster.

W C Fields

Women are like Elephants. I like to watch them, but I wouldn't want to own one.  :D  :D  :D

Oscar Wilde

Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

Dean Martin

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

Norman Wisdom

As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...

Groucho Marx

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

The ultimate is when Winston Churchill was admonished by an outraged woman for being drunk.

He replied.....

"Madam, I may be drunk but you are ugly. In the morning I shall at least be sober"

:p  :p  :cool:  :cool:

"Most of our imports come from abroad"

Gee Dubya

Picked up a book in Waterstones a few weeks back that was just full of DUMB things that he has said  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  it makes you wonder :durr:  :durr:  :durr:

David