DJ Racing Wheels source? plus hello new member

NicK Bailey

Hello everyone, my name is Nick Bailey and I am a relatively new member and live around the corner from  Dave Eastwood in Congleton.

I have a ex Paul Pocklington 1989 1700 pushrod Westy which I have entered in the Speed Series.

Terry Everall has provided some great initial advice on how to get started and I now plan to make a delayed season entry at 3 Sisters on 1st Sept.

I'd like to get some spare wheels and tyres for it as backup.

Its fitted with  10 spoke 15 x 8 alloys by 'DJ Racing' (see attached). Does anyone know where I might source these please?

( 4 1\4 pdi and 5 1\2 offset in old money) I believe the uprights/ hubs are Ford mk 3/4/5.

Also some sources for List 1A TOYO PROXES -T1 would be usefull. 195/50/15 82V

Cheers in anticipation of any answers:-)

Nick.

Westfield_1.jpg

Westfield_Wheels.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

Im not sure if that wheel maker is still around; doing a quick search, I can find a few examples of their wheels for sale, but nothing much about the company.

See you at 3 Sisters next Sunday for the sprint