Honda e

SootySport

I’ve not been that interested In electric cars at all up to now but the new small Honda has blown me away.   Some classic style but in a modern package, the designers certain took their time making this their first all electric Honda but wow!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=honda+e&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgdii=vh9Q9CsGQYiFZM:&imgrc=0GwShWCcRLznyM:

At first glance it doesn’t look very nice but after a a minute or two your mind is changed.   Curious on how much it costs now

With all these electricity demands here are my choices:

Solar Panels and Backup Batteries

Home Generator

Any others?

The one that looks like a cross between a mk1 golf and a pug 205gti -Yes. The later one? 🤮 what happened???

FD1CC2FF-D503-43BA-9C0B-FCDA8883B723.jpeg

4198D121-B615-4EE5-940B-79C576DBA8B4.jpeg

I saw one at Goodwood and at first i thought it looked like a Austin Maxi :d:getmecoat:

image.png.fab6dbddf433ac6b42e0a4d0fcc33002.png

........but to be fair in the flesh and up close its quite impressive especially the tech

maybe they took the styling from this 

1975_AMC_Pacer_base_model_frontleftside.jpg

2020-honda-e_100701614_h.jpg

3 hours ago, IanD said:

I saw one at Goodwood and at first i thought it looked like a Austin Maxi :d:getmecoat:

image.png.fab6dbddf433ac6b42e0a4d0fcc33002.png

........but to be fair in the flesh and up close its quite impressive especially the tech

That's uncanny! Who new british Leyland were so ahead of their time with the design of the maxi :d

With " instant max torque " plus RWD , have to wonder what the driving experience would be like on greasy or icy road conditions ?

I'm betting most owners used to FWD & never having driven RWD cars are in for an interesting ride .

Just a thought :t-up:

90% of rwd cars won’t notice the difference, besides, all new cars have traction control of some sort.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

That's uncanny! Who new british Leyland were so ahead of their time with the design of the maxi :d

I would say more akin to the Mini Clubman

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mini+clubman+classic&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=zofrHflusgtv_M: