FW Storm Cover

MrPid

On 30/06/2020 at 21:02, MrPid said:

I am keen to look at other suppliers

none that I know of ... would be good is sbfs get the time to develop a new storm cover for the FW as their gear is great quality :yes:

3 hours ago, SXRORY said:

Is the walker st Clair cover no good?

I got one, like it 

http://westfield-world.com/carcovers.html

I use one successfully on my aero screen FW rear, with MSA rear bar. I lift the bonnet and secure the front edge under it. I also use a bunje cord on each side to each front wheel.

2 hours ago, SXRORY said:

Is the walker st Clair cover no good?

I got one, like it 

http://westfield-world.com/carcovers.html

No not the FW - owners (myself included) are keen to get a cover that extends down to the two big bonnet vents and prevents water ingress. Some have their batteries located there so water pouring in is not ideal.

I have a St Clair cover and it's very good for covering the cockpit. In addition to the bonnet vents, the SB4S Storm Cover can be used on a trailer SB4S Storm Cover hence their concerns wrt having a good fit.

4 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

I use one successfully on my aero screen FW rear, with MSA rear bar. I lift the bonnet and secure the front edge under it. I also use a bunje cord on each side to each front wheel.

i went with bathroom suction hoops on the body on my aero screen to get a nice fit  👍

• Thanks 1