2019 Speedseries Results - Blyton 3 & 4 (R20 & R21)

Tigger

9 hours ago, Tigger said:

Results for the excellent Blyton event have now been published on the links below.

Great weekend for it so I hope you're all happy with your times?

Blyton 3 (R20) - Sat

Blyton 4 (R21) - Sun

Tiggs

I have. Noticed that Ian davenport is missing from the results 

Yes I spotted that at 2330hrs last night and that was. my mistake. Tigger has Ian's score which he will publish asap

• Like 1

Thought you all forgot about me 😭  😀

Thanks for spotting even before I did 

Results now updated to include the very worthy Ian Davenport ;)

Sorry about that guys but you just can't get the staff these days lol

Tiggs

• Like 1

Haha. Thanks Tigger

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to re-float this... but, appears, once again, that class A has a harder Target times than C in one of the days.

I'm not sure what maths are you using guys, but the formula that is giving as a result that a roadgoing car with road tyres should be faster than a roadbased-modified car with non road tyres, is obviously wrong... 

• Like 2

The Target Times for classes A and C at Blyton Eastern circuit are CORRECT

The rule is that normally class A times are 2.5% easier than class C unless they are RECORDS ( which we now use as a preference)

Class C is Jason Browns record of 76.44secs and Class C is the record set by Adam Read. so they are not calculations but simply records 

So, if you run with a fully roadgoing car, you are expected to go faster than the same car, stripped, no MOT to worry about, and Super Soft ZZrs?

I'm not being an ass, honest, I'm just highlighting the lack of sense on the approach...

I think that instead of deffending the ilogical approach when this things happens with the system we use (like the wet track Rule in some situations... and so...) it should be noted down and adressed with the aim of sanding down all this rought corners the system have.

• Like 1