What Seats ??????

Enterpryse

Seconded. I have the PlaysKool GRP shells in my car - they're MUCH better than the Westfield padded race seats I used to have, IMHO. :t-up:

Bolted directly to the floor, no runners or all that nonsense ;) Rigid, comfy and supportive, as opposed to flexy and uncomfortable... :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Enterpryse

• scott beeland

• chazpowerslide

Thirded on Plays Kool seat - I've got a carbon one and it's supportive, not as flexible as many others and comfy  :)  ;)  I think a padded insert is available to those requiring some additional padding  :blush:  :D

I could probably handle a non-padded seat, but not sure that my fiance would like the idea too much!

Are they really still comfortable without any padding?

Andy

I use a Westfield carbon seat with no padding in it.  It is fantastic as are the ones Paul does. ( Guess which are better value ) I, like Mark, do carry my own padding though  :D:D

Mine is the only way I can get comfy in and very possibly just in a norrow boddied car.

The other benifit of no padding is you don't get a wet A*** when it rains.

Cheers

Rob  ???

I could probably handle a non-padded seat, but not sure that my fiance would like the idea too much!

Are they really still comfortable without any padding?

Andy

Great seats & good value. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Just to clarify, I'm talking about a car that's primarily used on the road here, not an out and out track monster.

So, comfort on longish journeys is important here, rather than 'support' when driving like a hooligan (although I do a bit of that as well! ;)).

Andy

Depends on what you call "long" I suppose

But I suppose westfield race seats (padded) would be a good bet....I've used them and they are v comfy for monster mileage (a little flexy though for proper angry driving)

Playskool seats can be supplied with a removeable padding system that should make 'em just as comfy.

I've gone for the pkm ones mainly for their stiffness and the fact that I'm pi***d off with sitting in a wet seat  :bangshead:  :angry:

I've gone for the pkm ones mainly for their stiffness and the fact that I'm pi***d off with sitting in a wet seat      :bangshead:  :angry:

Have you drilled holes in the bottom Scott?

Andy :suspect:

Have you drilled holes in the bottom Scott?

Andy :suspect:

:0  :0  :0  :0  :0

Would that be the seat you are referring to, Andy........????? :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

More a question for Scott.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :D  :p