What size head lights to go for

Mike424u

theHi all.

Just looking for advise on headlights,  My current headlights are the Venom 5 in 1, which apart from the main beam solenoid failing are very smart looking being part LED

But it doesn't look like any one does them now and or spares for them, I'm sure they are now obsolete.

5 1/4 inch 7inch  part led etc so many to chose from, and the price varies from £45 to £350  I don't intended using the car much if any in the winter, so my current preference is to go with 5 1/4 with LED halo

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-KIT-CAR-HEADLIGHT-ANGEL-EYE-HEADLAMP-5-3-4-BOTTOM-MOUNT-LED-HALO-RING/263969508056?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Then I have to work out what to do about front indicators,  I like the look of  the Westfield clear pods, with amber bulb, but they are very pricey, what is out there as alternatives at a better price.

does anybody produce a copy of the pods at a better price ??

Thanks

Edited by Mike424u

In part, headlight choice depends how much you plan to use them. My car has the little dominators, which are fine for my purposes but you wouldn't spec them for a night stage. 

Daniel

• Like 1

• 2 months later...