Race series web site

Keith Scarfe

Hi All.

Just a quick note to announce that the Westfield Sports Car Race series now has its own web site. We formed an association for all the drivers during this (2003) season and I recently volunteered to give us a web presence, hence the site. It is not very good at the moment as I need some input from our teams to make it interesting. It will eventually give details about the series, technical and historical and eventually useful stuff about how to get into racing, how to set up the car and what you need etc.

For now the only thing of interest is that there is a car for sale. See the for sale section.

Regards.

Keith Scarfe.

The site is:

http://www.wscrda.co.uk

Any comments welcome to:

keith@wscrda.co.uk

looks good keith  :suspect: could have done with a bit more input before you launched it though  :) like readers wives ! sorry cars  :D no seriously it looks good i hope it works out for you all ,good luck  have a propa crimbo  :xmas:  :bangshead:  :arse:

could have done with a bit more input before you launched it though

Yes I know, this will come soon I hope. I am relying on people sending me stuff you know how it is, I know what the mag editor must feel like now. But I wanted to get it published ASAP for the advert for Chris's car.

keith i tried to launch a cheshire and north staffs site about a year ago ,everyone was up for it until i asked for input  ??? then NOTHING  :arse: and i mean nothing ,bev had designed the site everything was there and still is ready to launch! but  i suppose thats life  :) i just didn't see the point in launching a site with F**k all on it ,you know people look at and think there s chuff all on it  ???  i won't bother again  :(  don't mean to put you off  ,good luck shaft !  :t-up:  chin up if your interested i have some pictures of bev bent over my elan with just a peephole bra on  ;)  :suspect: if you want to put them on your website , not nice but are worth a look  :D  :t-up:

Good luck with it Keith  ;)  :D  :D  we'll drop a link in from WSCC on next update (hopefully soon  :D )

If you need any "shareware info" across the sites - just shout  :D  ;)

spam boy what the chuffs shareware  ???  :oops:  is that like tuppaware  :arse:  :t-up:  :suspect:

• 2 weeks later...