Help needed

Andy @ Cat

Can any one help? I have a bonnet and scuttle waiting for collection at the Westfield factory. Is there anyone who maybe passing or is going to the factory over the next month or so and could collect them and take them a little closer to Bingley?

Andy

I could pick em up for ya and c ya at Autosport with em if thats any help  :D

Andy.

I have a scuttle and aero screen down there as well.  Westfield are taking them to the show for me to collect on the friday.

If your not going down I can throw it in the back of the car with my stuff if thats any help.

Rob ???

Thanks guys for the offers. I will have a word with Westfield after the holidays to try to get them to take them to the show. Rob, I would be most grateful if you could bring them back or at least be in reserve as I don’t know who’s car we will be going down in.

Merry Christmas  

:xmas:

I still need help with the above. I have just spoken to the factory and unfortunately there isn’t enough room to fit another scuttle and bonnet in their transport as they are not taking the Westfield wagon. So as before if anyone can these parts a little further north please get in touch. Many thanks.

And what a very fetching shade of blue  :D

If your not sorted by the end of January, im collecting my kit early Feb.live Blackpool.PM me if you get stuck.

Tis O.K guys Andy's stuff is in my garage  ;)  :D  ;)  Looks like we need to co-ordinate not just what bar but what car park  ;)  :D  - welcome to the NEC WSCC car park exchange & mart  :D