RMD Cortina Uprights and HiSpec Cortina Billet Hubs - Sold to Mikey P

Wowblaauw

All, I've decided to sell these as a set for the aspiring racers here. I have a set of Billet Cortina geometry uprights with a set of Cortina billet hubs complete with bearings (you will need the wheel studs though) for sale. All items are as new and have not been used or trial fitted and were there as spares just in case and now surplus to requirement. 

As a set I am looking to get £270. I will be at Stoneleigh on Sunday and can bring them along should any one want these. If not then postage will be approximately £15 due to the weight etc. If the postage is less, then that is what you will pay. If it is more, then that will be down to me not estimating correctly - fair?

Thanks, 

Craig

Hubs and Uprights - 6.jpg

Hubs and Uprights - 5.jpg

Hubs and Uprights - 4.jpg

Hubs and Uprights - 3.jpg

Hubs and Uprights - 2.jpg

Interested in these. Do you know what the weight saving is over original units please.

Original cortina upright and hub is c. 16KG

Rally Design forged billet upright 2.6KG

Hispec Cortina hub 1.5KG

Weight saving is c. 12KG give or take 100g

Jesus

Thats some saving!

Stupid question but is that per side or total  -  still some weight saving either way . Does that reduction in unsprung weight make a difference to ride quality?

I will take these...however wont make it to the show on Sunday but I will try and see if someone can pick these up for me.. stand by...

28 minutes ago, mikey p said:

I will take these...however wont make it to the show on Sunday but I will try and see if someone can pick these up for me.. stand by...

Want me to bring them back for you Mike?

• Thanks 1

Are you the same Mikey P that had an mx5 and a Boxster...?

No I'm not. Not had either of those.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.