Formatting changed?

3 minutes ago, Quinten said:

not seeing anything different Chris, just the Tx button, but no font drop down

No room on mobile but try desktop - blogs only 

I'm on my laptop (OSX).  Neither Chrome, Firefox nor Safari show anything different...

802287908_Screenshot2019-05-0722_28_58.png.f70935389d7559a145c21d234a8e5a70.png

6 minutes ago, Quinten said:

My point about Tel's blog is that he too relied on the additional space a paragraph used to create, just like I did for my blog posts.  What used to look ok, and was perfectly readable, has overnight become a big unreadable mess.  I understand why it has been done, but that doesn't make it any better.  Whitespace costs very little to store in the database,

Problem is, the software we use kind of messed things up inadvertently. When trying to swap to and from the extra space it got messed up and now some posts end up with massive amounts of space if we switch back.

So the current set up is the lesser screwed up option (that still allows the added space to be added manually) going forward. 

Database cost is irrelevant - but you are correct. 

Always happy to to try and accommodate individual requests but as Mr Spock would say ‘the needs of the many Jim’ 😁

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Quinten said:

I'm on my laptop (OSX).  Neither Chrome, Firefox nor Safari show anything different...

802287908_Screenshot2019-05-0722_28_58.png.f70935389d7559a145c21d234a8e5a70.png

Hmm ok give me a mo!

Nope, still the same for me.  I'll clear the cache on this browser and try again.

Yup, perfect!  You're free to enjoy the rest of your evening ;) 😛

• Haha 1