Jedi Single seater for sale.

mark.anson

I have for sale my Suzuki GSXR 1000 K8 powered Jedi MK1
Only for sale as I have bought a very tidy MK6 and the garage space is now needed.

Brief History:
The car was previously owned by Ed and Steve Carter and took the NatB BTDBTDBTD at Anglesea at the end of 2016:
I purchased the car and stripped it to a bare chassis where it was taken to Jedi for a factory ROPS to be fitted. 
I also replaced some engine bay triangulation which had been removed.
The chassis was freshly powder coated and the car rebuilt using new bolts, new rear brake discs, new factory rear uprights and the spherical bearings in the front wishbones replaced.
The engine was fully stripped and rebuilt with all bearings replaced, gaskets and a fresher gearbox sourced and replaced. Balancer shaft removed and crank and pistons balanced.

In 2017 I spun a bearing at Pembrey which was entirely my fault as id under filled with oil, so this resulted in the crank being replaced and rebuilt with new bearing shells and an uprated oil pump gear fitted.
The engine is therefore fresh and has only completed two events since at Anglesey where I achieved good enough times to make the top 12 run off.

Spec is as follows:

MK1 Jedi LWB Chassis with MK4 body work painted in Leyton House Blue.
Factory fitted ROPS with certificate.
New in 2016 Jedi Factory Alloy double adjustable shock absorbers (over £900 from Jedi)
Jedi wishbones and uprights with new spherical bearings.
New 2 event old chain with split link.
Only 4 event old EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads
Custom Radical type airbox
Alloy Radiator.
Bike Clocks
Detachable steering wheel.
Geartronics gear indicator
Silicon hoses replaced new at rebuild
New rear uprights replaced new at rebuild
Single plane rear hillclimb spec wing
Front twin plane wings and spare single plane new front wings.
Quaife ATB diff.
As described above only 2 event old fresh Suzuki GSXR 1000 K8 engine. Balancer shaft removed and crank and pistons fully balanced.
Yoshimura EM Pro ECU and new Power Commander 5. 
Car was fully mapped at Daytuner and made 170bhp at the wheels.
Custom made fuel tank which uses the bike fuel pump which are self regulating. 
This does away with all the lift pump, high pressure pump and swirl pot nonsense you usually get so there is just one pipe from the pump to the fuel rail. Much less weight and more reliable.
Stainless exhaust manifold with new on rebuild alloy exhaust can supplied by AB Performance.
Alloy rims fitted with Avon A92 slicks good for another couple of events at least.
Spare set of alloy rims fitted with cut A92 slicks as wets.

In addition to the spare front wings there are some spares including sprockets a spare set of driveshafts and various other parts.
I also have a comprehensive history file with details of all previous owners etc

An ideal introduction to single seaters and a very quick little car, you won't go quicker for the money.

Asking price is £10,000

3CBC1EC4-833A-47F0-AAFF-26A9CA423C93.jpeg

AE93087C-54C5-4692-A695-94A5DF325933.jpeg

A good little car for someones step up into a single seater

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Bump. Still for sale.

Come on folks, you can’t go quicker for the money 💰 

• 2 months later...

Time for another bump !

Price reduced to £9500.ono.for the car as described in the above advert. 

I really don’t want to have to break this great little car but if necessary I can offer as a rolling chassis ( ie everything less the engine, exhaust, wiring loom and ECU) for £5250.

For a further £1500 I can supply a standard GSXR 1000 K6 engine and loom and bike clocks which has come straight out of the bike (which I saw running).

So simply install the engine, alter and fit the bike loom, get an exhaust and you will have a very very quick competitive car and a great start into single seaters.

Mark 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.