NV Carbon Half Doors - New - Now Sold

Wowblaauw

Carbon NV half doors.

Bought last year for a project which never materialised so remain unused.

£150 .. They are £190 from carbon NV

Can bring to Stoneleigh.. or post at cost - typically this will be around £12 via TNT

Carbon Half Doors - 1.jpg

Carbon Half Doors - 1 (1).jpg

How do people fit these?

Permanent/temp fix.

Fixed position or hingable?

in the meantime I’ll look up answers to these. They are great so interested but I’ll do some research first.

Depends how long your legs are !:p

I can stride over mine and don't carry small passengers.  Thus button screws into riv serts. 3 on the long edge and one at the back 

Others Velcro and hinge, sometimes to roll cage if you have a full cage. 

You can Velcro front edge and elastic over in internal fixing at the back edge near your hip.

Good luck with working out how tall you are..

Might be a silly question, but what do the half doors do? make it less windy inside the cockpit?

Sorry for the dumb question.  Other than that, i think they look ace....

5 hours ago, NickBW said:

Might be a silly question, but what do the half doors do? make it less windy inside the cockpit?

Sorry for the dumb question.  Other than that, i think they look ace....

Not a dumb question at all! :d

Pretty much as you say, they reduce turbulence and drafts quite a lot if you have an aeroscreened car, and not as much, though still a reasonable amount still, even with a windscreen.  (With a windscreen, some have combined half doors and wind deflectors to good ends, though)

• Like 1

and the ability to place your arm over the side of the car when driving due to the bulge in the door , perfect for more cockpit space. Massive buffeting improvement for no windscreen cars.:)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.