Tidying up my nose.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Nice job, distinctive.

Are you getting a stripe as well, or just the band? 

20 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Are you getting a stripe as well, or just the band? 

Just the band, and a few other bits but no stripe.

Very smart, be Interested to see the finished car at Stoneleigh

• Like 1

Nice mickmade item on the front geoffrey, I managed to fit my plate on there (didn't you previously have it on the nose ?)

26 minutes ago, CraigHew said:

Nice mickmade item on the front geoffrey, I managed to fit my plate on there (didn't you previously have it on the nose ?)

No. Always had the splitter on. 

My nose cone  had a light lift to one sides do it was noticeable above the splitter. I had the black ring done to hopefully hide this.

The inside of the cone was also painted black.

a new grill mesh was also fitted and this is fixed on the inside. The visible cable ties and fixing holes have now gone.

Looking good Geoff - am I right that your tub is the fixed arch type?

if so you may be interested - I’m working with Mark at Carbon NV to get a proper moulded, Carbon arch protector set made, if you’re keen let me know and I’ll keep you informed on when they’ll be ready :yes:

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Paul T (tr3m5) said:

I’m working with Mark at Carbon NV to get a proper moulded, Carbon arch protector set made, if you’re keen let me know and I’ll keep you informed on when they’ll be ready :yes:

I would be interested in those too.

The nose does look good. What is the grill made from I'd like to change my expanded mesh for something like that. 

I think I've answered my own question. Having a closer look, it looks like Audi style grill. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul T (tr3m5) said:

if so you may be interested - I’m working with Mark at Carbon NV to get a proper moulded, Carbon arch protector set made, if you’re keen let me know and I’ll keep you informed on when they’ll be ready :yes:

Thanks for thinking of me.

I already have a set but please keep me informed as I know a couple of people who would be interested.

27 minutes ago, Madrabbit said:

The nose does look good. What is the grill made from I'd like to change my expanded mesh for something like that. 

This is what I purchased for the grill.

44BE8CAB-E5BE-490B-AD87-DA03811A2E06.png

19 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Thanks for thinking of me.

I already have a set but please keep me informed as I know a couple of people who would be interested.

Where did you get yours Geoff? I wa sun able to find a suppler - hence the work with Mark

I purchased mine from Carbon Mods when they where still making them.

• Like 1

On 17/04/2019 at 08:58, Paul T (tr3m5) said:

Looking good Geoff - am I right that your tub is the fixed arch type?

Hi Paul are you talking about protectors for the standard width kit arch? If you are I'm interested when available ,thank

Martin