• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Christmas shopping

Bananaman

Done and dusted......

There are no queues on the internet, and even up to this morning, nothing has taken longer than 2 days to arrive....fantastic.........  :D:D:D

Bought the missus her pressie off the internet also... ( a shiny new laptop) Hope she knows how lucky she is!  :devil:

She did the rest of the shopping and wrapped everything too  :D  :D  :D

Have to add my vote for Internet shopping too...

So far I think we've bought 2 presents in a 'real' shop.

However, as you all know, I've still got the 'difficult' one to go ;)

Andy

will go when i get p/laid.

23rd dec  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

i have warned the missus that the westie engine rebuild has taken all my money so she can feck off if she thinks shes getting anything.  although i did put a new engine in her fiesta for her last week.  ungratefull so and so said i should have listened when she said the oil light was coming on - and a new engine wasnt what she wanted for christmas - aaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh  *shakes fist*

Its the only thing I'm organised with @ Christmas. I usually buy them thro' the year if I see something that would be good as a crombo or birthday present I buy it there and then. It saves a load of hassle/wasted drinking time :p  :p .... then all I have 2 do is get packed to go on holiday!!... Malta Christmas Eve with the lads yeppyyyyy :xmas:  :xmas: lets rock :devil:

Buzz :xmas:

PS oh I fogot to mention the girlies as they're comin' on hols as well s**t pants :bangshead:  :bangshead:  ???

My mother was simplicity in itself compared to the person I'm thinking of...

Andy

Done and dusted......

There are no queues on the internet, and even up to this morning, nothing has taken longer than 2 days to arrive....fantastic.........  :D:D:D

Ding !  I even had to buy some of my own pressies on line because, thankfully, SWMBO hasn't sussed out the pleasures of on-line shopping.  And long may *that* continue - she wouldn't even have to leave the house to empty our joint account then !!

although i did put a new engine in her fiesta for her last week.  ungratefull so and so said i should have listened when she said the oil light was coming on - and a new engine wasnt what she wanted for christmas - aaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh  *shakes fist*

Sounds like you should have just bought her a stout pair of walking boots - she might appreciate your efforts in repairing her car then !! :D

All done at the beginning of November.  Just got to wrap Wifey's pressies - but just got back from Christmas doooooo.  8 hours of drinking.

Think I might go to bed and wrap it at a suitable point tomorrow.

:blues:

My wife buys everything except her own presents  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I have offered to do it when she moans........................but she doesn't like the idea of me getting everyone WH Smiths vouchers  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

David