2.0l Zetec SEIW - SOLD NEW OWNER COLLECTED

Valey80

It's with massive regret that I need to move on my Westfield after 18 months ownership.

I love this car but simply can't justify keeping it anymore - it deserves a better home with someone who'll actually use it!

I've been in a house redevelopment for the last year now and it's simply not got a look in even though I've tried as much as I can.

It's a lovely car and goes like a dream. Currently on the aeroscreen but the car comes with original windscreen, wipers and washers so can be more tourer set up in no time. Also included is the spare wheel rack for the back and matching alloy spare wheel.

Loads of other extras too including 4 Toyo R888 tyres - 2 very good tread, 2 just legal - nice set of track tyres if that's your thing, plus a further 2 Toyo R1R tyres brand new. Spare wheel also has a brand new tyre on it.

In terms of specs:

Factory Built limited edition Sport Carbon built in 2000

Ford 2.0l Zetec fitted in 2011 upgrading from the factory 1.8l, complete with Jenvey TBs, OMEX 600 ecu, Raceline alloy wet sump, sump breather oil catch tank & Pipercross air filter.

Tuned at NMS and delivering 167bhp and a lovely induction noise through the exhaust note (no problem for Db meters on track should you wish)

Gearbox is 5 speed Ford Type 9, independent rear suspension and Ford Sierra LSD

Drilled and grooved brakes on Mintex pads with stainless braided hoses all round

Gaz Gold adjustable dampers and springs

Private Plate included in sale W7 WSC (Westfield 7 Westfield Sports Cars) which I think is pretty damned cool!!

As with most - folders full of docs, from original purchase from factory, engine upgrade, NMS work, services, MOTs - everything!

It's a lovely car - fab fun on the road, not too harsh so makes a great tourer too with the very comfortable Westfield padded seats, Willans 4 point harnesses, Mota Lita steering wheel etc.

Basically I'm looking to get my money back as I really think it's worth it so offers invited over £9,700

Located in Redditch, just south of Birmingham

Thanks

5EIs5f_sveAIDj9CreNUM4h5X88iKI9q8_SNPgECWBIpX92IB[1].jpg

JnHDWyCfRFUDJG5ux74nu_fFqX_jg84eVaJtx68SRUspX92IB[1].jpg

kpr9hisfEgtM_2oye2Va2xUsW1Qbc54K6P1R1ivWlYopX92IB[1].jpg

PdWuq39yCiFyxdEY0QVEnO4I7y03AJcIf4rz_0b_QkQpX92IB[1].jpg

QXFSApsxuSlg-H23zriHVvUuRqbc2lmV6ofCp069QBQpX92IB[1].jpg

sSVHQhJpLt07kzGnOY1G3nlYiPZbMuPxveEc25yBE-opX92IB[1].jpg

U7jK183du1CRmRawOlm50ZKhiq2B15JE7qyh_dXNte4pX92IB[1].jpg

v5ifvNWbHS7LLiNTpaFBAZxE7oXpRLix-dq-jtO3L88pX92IB[1].jpg

xn5RampxTkM12J-uqd2X8FgVRPakq8vBL1jesqePZ-4pX92IB[1].jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So I went to see this car and I drive it too. It’s a great car :d The only reason I am not following it up is sudden, unforeseen family circumstances. In fact, i’m stopping my search for 6 months and i’ll re-assess later this year.

It deserves sommeone who will use it and that’s unlikely to be me for a while. For me, it’s a case of right car, wrong timing :bangshead:

I urge anyone who’s thinking of buying a Westfield or similar to look at this car. Valey80 is a properly nice guy too and a pleasure to deal with.

• Like 1

• Valey80 changed the title to 2.0l Zetec SEIW - SOLD NEW OWNER COLLECTED

Very sad morning as I watched the new owner drive off in my car :cry:

But a really nice guy and wish him all the best - thanks Tony - enjoy!!!

• Sad 1

I knew 2 previous owners of the car. 

Really is a lovely car.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.