Donnington Cruise

scooby

How can they call it "Racing"  ???  ???  ???  :)

Isn't it a cruise and show with neons  :D  :p  :D

Those girlies will catch a chill if they go out dressed like that  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :xmas:  :D

Could each signed up speed series driver get one of the pit babes for each round instead of a T shirt for next year ????

???

Well if you lot dont fancy looking at naked ladies and laughing at wide bodied corsa's.......  I DO    :D  :D  :D

And maybe check my Quarter mile time........

If, as the title suggests it's Midnight Racing you can all F**k Off, I live in Castle Donington and I am happy to live with the noise from the track during normal hours but at midnight, that's taking the p***. Our doughty Parish Councillors will stop you pesky boy racers and if they don't I will roll over and go to sleep.    :angry:  If I have got the thread wrong, sorry.

By the way Scooby all single "n" s in Donington  :arse:   :D

Well if you lot dont fancy looking at naked ladies

Autosport on Friday's trade day is inside the NEC and assured to be dry (well hopefully)  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Pit Babes? not a matching collar and cuff in sight!!! I thought you weren't allowed dogs at race circuits!

Buzz

Keep it real. keep it Brunette !! A part from Kiylie !! ;)

I might join you scooby, providing I get my car back in time.

Its just having the NOS tuned at moment and as Santapod is not open again till near end of Jan, I need to get it tested asap.

Although it will have to be dry for me to come up.

Steve

If its dry shall pop out in her and have a wee nose around to see what cracks off.  Aint even been to one of my own Area meets as yet cus of work and that so there's an excuse for me to put a few more miles on the clock..:):)