I need to get out more...

Captain Colonial

Just reading the scare sheet that comes with every prescription, this time for my arthritis meds.  I noticed that ARTHRITIS is an anagram of IRISH TART, and found it interesting that both things can make you very stiff, just in different ways. :getmecoat:

• Haha 1

Interesting, as doc told me I couldn't have rheumatoid arthrtis meds. as it would interfere with my asthma drugs.

He’s clearly interfering with your sex life @DonPeffers you need a second opinion.

What meds are you on now?  I’m on methotrexate and it doesn’t interfere with my asthma drugs at all.

Fluticasone for asthma and nowt for arthritis.

A quick joke regarding age and sex.

Q.  What's the difference between a young man and an old man?

A.  One has a very supple body and very stiff genitals,  

the other has a very stiff body and very supple genitals.

• Haha 1

Well, I used to be on fluticasone and methotrexate with zero issues, now on much stronger asthma meds, no issues.  You need to have a chat with a rheumatologist about methotrexate.  Honestly, I’d probably have been in a wheelchair by now without it.  Pretty nasty and strong stuff but safe with monitoring.  Look it up. :) 

• Thanks 1

CORRECTION.

Scott, I belatedly realised that it's osteoarthritis that I have (brain fade--not unusual).