BIG BAD BOBS HIGHLAND FLING 2019

ziplob

This year I have decided to do my own thing ,a bit of a holiday/tour of my top hotels and roads up north, this run will determine if I keep the westy or flog it? after 12 years of ownership and some fantastic trips I am starting to loose the urge, I hope this run will rekindle my love affair for this fantastic wee car.To give you a wee taster its 800 miles 5 pubs 5 days and a beech Barbie and a ferry trip (drink]

Thursday 13th june Livingston to carboast in Skye via the malaig/Armadale ferry staying in the old inn ,fantastic entertainment in the pub that night

Friday 14th June Carboast to ullipool overnight in the sheildings b and b, stopping at Applecross for lunch

Saturday 15th June Ullipool to durness staying at the smoo cave hotel and a mid afternoon fry up on the beech at achmelvich.

Sunday 16th june Durness to glencoe staying at the glen isle hotel ballahulish  stoping at loch ness for lunch ?? might get the monster out ha ha Ziplob scare the japs ... get the name now .

Monday 17th home after a swim at the hotel

Its a Lot of miles and just pray we get the weather , so if you fancy joining in or meeting up just let me know .

Bob

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I will be up at the Black Isle on Saturday so if possible may be able to meet up on the way back down to Glencoe for a bit of a drive   / detour the long way around. 

Hope you have a great trip Bob.

Bet it will be brilliant in the Carbost pub.