Low line narrow bonnet uncut *SOLD*

Resto157

Now Sold

Low line narrow bonnet uncut in white gel coat. Bought last week not knowing it was a low line and in need of a high line. Considering its age its in good condition, has cleaned up really well. There is a small star in the middle and a mark at the front edge but would probably be hidden once trim has been put on.  

Gutted it's not a fit for my car as have been looking for one for a while and they just don't come up for sale in this condition. Luckily Westfield still make the high line. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Blimey, did you find some rocking horse droppings at the same time?  Very rare! :t-up:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Colonial said:

Blimey, did you find some rocking horse droppings at the same time?  Very rare! :t-up:

Not that rare I now where there is a mould for one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain Colonial said:

Tell me about it. 

11 hours ago, Resto157 said:

Gutted it's not a fit for my car as have been looking for one for a while and they just don't come up for sale in this condition. Luckily Westfield still make the high line. 

It will fit if you get a highlne nose to match

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.