Thank you for adding me.

Jürgen Dietrich

Great story Jurgen. Glad the car is being used and that a Q plate 'can'  be re-registered outside the UK. I know if I named my car after a friends wife, the current wife would not be impressed. Luckily my car is much better looking ( and slimmer) than her friends :d

• Haha 2

...and would you prefer flowers or donations, burial or cremation? (If she ever reads the Boardroom? ;) )

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

...and would you prefer flowers or donations, burial or cremation? (If she ever reads the Boardroom? ;) )

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary  I think she would prefer needles in the eyes than read anything on here. Albeit she did read about the thread on women being nuts and laughed as was all true what happened...................:d

Ironically she said last night ' Are we getting off at Junc 14 M4 ?' I said why the hell would I do that ? ' Oh, I thought we get off there ? I said unless we have had a major land movement, Newbury for as long as I have been alive is Junc 13............................. ' Oh, I can never remember ' ...........

She is an advanced driver and ex driving instructor......................... 

I do weep...................lots....................although it was 2:30 am .....................Luckily I chose to drive............:laugh:

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Great story Jurgen. Glad the car is being used and that a Q plate 'can'  be re-registered outside the UK. I know if I named my car after a friends wife, the current wife would not be impressed. Luckily my car is much better looking ( and slimmer) than her friends :d

...therefore i bought a narrow body.

If my wife wants to drive with me in the Westfield,she has to eat less :p

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jürgen Dietrich said:

- another owner, living life on the edge!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

- another owner, living life on the edge!!

...power to weight ratio is essentiel:db-westy:

7 minutes ago, Jürgen Dietrich said:

Not every car can be registered.You need a gentle MOT engineer,and there are some requirements to get it registrated road legal.Costs arround 1500-2000 euro...not easy.

13 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary  I think she would prefer needles in the eyes than read anything on here. Albeit she did read about the thread on women being nuts and laughed as was all true what happened...................:d

Ironically she said last night ' Are we getting off at Junc 14 M4 ?' I said why the hell would I do that ? ' Oh, I thought we get off there ? I said unless we have had a major land movement, Newbury for as long as I have been alive is Junc 13............................. ' Oh, I can never remember ' ...........

She is an advanced driver and ex driving instructor.........................  

I do weep...................lots....................although it was 2:30 am .....................Luckily I chose to drive............:laugh:

My wife is okay.

I told her,that i go to visit Serena and Paul in Epsom,and came back home with the Westie :p

...and i am still alive :yes:

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

....would prefer cremation sitting in my Westie.Would be faster :db-westy::(

• Haha 2