Silverstone Classic 2019

Alan France

Likewise I'm there Friday Saturday and Sunday this year, and I've also got a spare ticket - obviously no car pass included, I'll need that!

£90 for the ticket, and you can have a pax ride on the parade lap for free ;) 

9 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Likewise I'm there Friday Saturday and Sunday this year, and I've also got a spare ticket - obviously no car pass included, I'll need that!

£90 for the ticket, and you can have a pax ride on the parade lap for free ;) 

Dave - bring it to Stoneleigh and I'll take it of you - I'll be in the tin-top so no car pass required, but will jump in yours as per last time!

• Like 1

No problem Chris - tickets aren't actually sent out till about two or three weeks before the event, but it's yours as soon as I have it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

No problem Chris - tickets aren't actually sent out till about two or three weeks before the event, but it's yours as soon as I have it.

The tickets are printed from your confirmation email, infield passes are sent out nearer the day. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nic (NICO) - Shropshire and Mid-Wales AO said:

You won’t regret it.

Fantastic experience. Bring sturdy boots, there is lots of walking!!

And lots of wine, beer, cider and don't forget the Bananas, remember last year 😀

On 02/05/2019 at 09:01, NickBW said:

@Storvite

If your about, this should be great

Was speaking about this at weekend, will definitely look to attend

So after the taster of Westfield club spirit at Stoneleigh are we ready for The Silverstone Classic?

Tickets are still available but the early bird discount has lapsed.

Trust me, the show is unreal and for the first time the Factory will be there too.:yes:

• Like 4

Yes thanks to Stu for his advise on stand location we have booked for this event.

The stand may be lacking staff as we will probably be watching the racing!

• Like 3

On 10/05/2019 at 10:54, Rory's Dad said:

So shall we! 

Well worth it, I went with Corvette and had a great time. A Florida based member ships his C7 over each summer for the event.

OK, first time here for me this year... whats the score?  Is there a Westfield section etc?  🙄

15 minutes ago, Jude - The Mad Widow said:

OK, first time here for me this year... whats the score?  Is there a Westfield section etc?  🙄

Yes, we normally try to camp together, first one there tries to get a plot big enough. Then infield we have a club pitch. Don't know where this year, entry passes are sent out a couple of weeks before the event, but as you're coming in with me, you won't need that. Unless we can blag your way in. 

• Like 1

Spotted this in the "Anniversaries" Page of the website, second up from the bottom to save you reading the long list.......!

image.png.d7093deba94868e5ba4c39b81f61a529.png

• Like 1

What is classed as an “eligible car” on the above post ? Are they only letting FW400 Westfields on the parade lap?