Harness info

Sparkymart

24 minutes ago, BigSkyBrad said:

... and remember kids, always adjust the lap belts nice and snug first, then the chest belts. You need the lap belts snug against the hips, and if you like a beer or two, below the gut not on top or above it. I see so many with the lap belts riding high. With the legs out straight driving position of Westfields, in a front impact accident they'd slip forward under the belt and cram into the footwell.

This is what I worry about and why I was thinking about a 6 point but I don't think I will be able to as I don't have a hole in the bottom of my seat for the straps

I have had it on a couple of occasions when I haven't managed to get them tight enough that my chest straps slip of my shoulders an the more I pull them tight the higher the lap belt goes which I know is wrong

I was going to say sportseats4u used to be considerably cheaper for the schroths but having just checked they seem to be identical prices to demon tweeks etc. 

Thanks Terry :yes: I've Just seen a Westfield specific harness on the msar website and that looks like a pull down . I might wait until Autosport so I can have a look at the different options