White Christmas.

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

2A067165-970C-4FD2-9907-13782C19CE6C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That sign will cause some professionally emotionally fragile person great offence! :devil:

Christmas???

7AD7997D-3E94-46C3-BAD7-9B2DF5654EE5.gif.69a620c38c06a3276f81c66bb3fab565.gif

• Haha 2

Having worked in retail many many years ago I hated November. That was when the specially chosen set of tapes were ceremoniously installed into the machine to play on continuous loop until Christmas.

Day after day listening to a compilation of classics sung by nobodies, much cheaper that way, murdering their way through every genre from folk to heavy rock versions of away in a manger and many others, was enough to turn the most sane person into wanting to hack the next person who wished you a merry Christmas to death with whatever was to hand. 

• Haha 1

Popped into my local Dunelm store yesterday and they were flogging Christmas Dec's whilst playing the obligatory Chrimbo tunes to boot! Now, I love Christmas and ask the things that go with it, but that was a bit early! Even for me!