Original Westfield Tonneau - SOLD

Paul T

Hi guys, I’m selling the Tonneau cover that came with the car.

Its a 99 SEiW with what I believe are Westfield Sports seats and standard roll bar (am selling the bar also)  the cover goes over the cockpit and boot area (car was fitted with a boot box) and has a zip to separate driver and passenger sides.

In great condition, no rips/tears/stains. Located in Warwick and can post no problem.

Open to offers, can get pictures if required:

hi i will have it give me a bell 07904044521 with price and  how you want to be paid or leave your no and i will bell you cheers ken

8 hours ago, tr3m5 said:

Hi guys, I’m selling the Tonneau cover that came with the car.

Its a 99 SEiW with what I believe are Westfield Sports seats and standard roll bar (am selling the bar also)  the cover goes over the cockpit and boot area (car was fitted with a boot box) and has a zip to separate driver and passenger sides.

In great condition, no rips/tears/stains. Located in Warwick and can post no problem.

Open to offers, can get pictures if required:

If its like this I would be interested I presume SEiW is wide body?mine has high back seats

D764C8D6-1269-4D20-978E-D08D3D13E636.png

Hello, I'd be interested in this too, if Ken hasn't got it, any pictures and price would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, Nic Surry said:

If its like this I would be interested I presume SEiW is wide body?mine has high back seats

D764C8D6-1269-4D20-978E-D08D3D13E636.png

Yes it’s wide body, my seats aren’t as high at those though

52 minutes ago, Vogalogue said:

Hello, I'd be interested in this too, if Ken hasn't got it, any pictures and price would be appreciated!

Will get some pics tonight:yes:

• Like 1

Hi it might be ok could you post pictures of it and an idea of the price please? Nic

I think I could make it fit and would be happy at £75 I presume you would post it at extra cost ?

Yes but it won't be cheap due to size and weight I've sent Ken a message as he replied first, will give him a couple of days to reply.

In the mean time I'll get it boxed up and a postage quote :yes:

That looks like just what I was after.. can I be next in line if miraculously the sale falls through with everyone else that beat me!

Sold to Ken (despite me sending him the wrong bank details, we got there in the end!) top bloke :yes:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.