O/T Free Engineering Books

Mark (smokey mow)

Knowing there's a few engineers on here these might appeal to someone and I rather they went to somebody that could use them rather than the recycling. 

They are the study books from my Mechanical Engineering Degree course. A good 15 years or more old now but as they are the subjects I didn't enjoy as much they are hardly used and in near mint condition.

Free if you can collect from colchester or just pay the postage costs.

image.jpeg

I picked up a set of engineering and mechanics text books in Portobello Market some years ago for 15/-. They were 1940s in origin and a full matched bindings set from a well know publisher. I never opened them but they really looked good on the bookshelf! Don't know where they are no; basement probably and mouldy. :rolleyes:

My applied thermodynamics edition 5 looks as good as yours. Or at least it did before going in the top of the garage..   BEng. Mechanical.  What a fine degree..  

Recognise those books! Think mine are in the loft somewhere.

Andy

I have a set of polymer technology books, and various tomes on mechanics such as Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain. The chances of my ever using them are negligible, but to dispose of them is an admission of something... :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/09/2018 at 08:31, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

Recognise those books! Think mine are in the loft somewhere.

Yeah same, I dont think I had any of the specific books, but have a very similar set from alternative authors!

Daniel

It's a tough crowd on here everyone already has a set of their own :sheep: :d :d 

5 hours ago, Mark (smokey mow) said:

It's a tough crowd on here everyone already has a set of their own :sheep: :d :d 

..... or nobody can read!!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.