Lancashire Area Meeting/Illuminations run

Steve (stevel)

Hurricane Helena has put paid to this week's Lancashire Area meeting, I had planned to run the Blackpool Illuminations run with some Welans of Lytham fish and chips, so the plan is to cancel this week's meeting and re-schedule for week Wednesday 26th September, I will put out arrangements next week.

Steve

Let's try again ..weather looks ok for Wednesday evening 26th it's giving a possible shower up to lunch time but I think it will be ok (my pine cone is saying yes) so the plan is to meet up at the Tickled Trout services for 6.45pm for a 7.00pm dart down the M55 to Kirkham off at Kirkham turn off, through Wrea Green to Lytham for fish and chips at Welans chippy then through the Illuminations.

Steve

• Like 1

It's never been a problem on past trips Bernie they have always been open when we are passing through Lytham.

Steve

I've managed to hitch a lift with Jim C :d

See you soon :t-up:

Chippy better be open, I dont want to have to share cheese and pickle butties with PB......

We didn't need Bernies cheese and pickle sarnie fish and chips in Lytham spot on hope everybody got home ok.

Steve

20180926_203129.jpg

• Like 1

Great run out with the boys and girls

Enjoyed the fish n chips 

But 

Didn't think much of the lights , they was all fiddling and small , in fact , not much to laugh at , at all !