Garage clearout - Bodywork & Exterior

Tigger

Hi all,

I've been having a clearout as you do as I need to get some cash for my newest upgrades so below is a collection of parts relating to "Bodywork & Exterior"

Any questions, please feel free to ask. 

1) RAC Rollbar with high level brake light - Stickers not obligatory :) - Some slight marking on the support bars where the went through boot cover - SOLD subject to payment.
RAC-Rollbar-(1).jpgRAC-Rollbar-(2).jpg

2) Carbon Air Vent - Never fitted but you can see some little pin marks in it - looks cool fitted - SOLD Subject to payment
Carbon-Vent-(1).jpgCarbon-Vent-(2).jpgCarbon-Vent-(3).jpg
also,

3) Bootbox off ZK body, never fitted - In yellow - SOLD subject to payment
Image to be uploaded later

Thanks for Looking

Tiggs

3 minutes ago, M@r]{ said:

Hi

could I have the carbon air vent?

Indeed you can Mark,
PM me your details and I will sork out the postage for you tomorrow.

Cheers
Tiggs

• Thanks 1

Hi Tigger

I'll have the roll bar please.

I'm a newbie buying off here so you'll need to talk me through the process.

Thanks

Jonathan Nuttall

Hi Skypellar,
Many places sell them but I got mine from Steve @ SVC - https://www.s-v-c.co.uk/product/clear-led-high-level-brake-light/

I had to run the wiring down the inside of the rollbar and out the bottom, then slice it into the brake light wiring - Simplz.

Tiggs

• Thanks 1

Hi W35tf13ld,
Yes the rollbar has been sold to Jonathan Nuttall subject to payment but you can have 2nd dibs if the transaction does not go through :)
Sorry forgot to update the advert !!
Tiggs

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.