Manchester Area Meet Wednesday 10th Dec

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

If you are planning on coming and dont know about our Christmas meal here is the latest info.

We will meet at the Horton Arms at 19.45

We are booked into the Roebuck inn at 20.30 (18 places)

We need to leave the Horton at 20.00

If you want to make your own way there, here are the directions.

Roebuck Inn

Brighton Road

Strinesdale

Oldham

OL4 3RB

from Oldham take A62 Huddersfield road, then left on to A672 Ripponden road, then right after 1m on to Turf Pit Lane; follow for 1m

Phone: (0161) 624 7819

Beers:

Boddingtons and Oldham Bitter on draught

If you are going to make your own way please let me know so we are not hanging around waiting for you.

If you are not dining but want to come along for a natter after the meal you are welcome, (its a nice pub)

I f you want to plan your own route

the postcode for the Horton is OL1 2SZ

the postcode for the Roebuck is OL4 3RB

see you all on the night

:xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

oi buckle weres my dvd ??  :arse:

judging by the beer they sell in that other pub  :oops:  bottled lager or alcopops has got to be better  :D   -

ps do they have a playground ??  :p

oi buckle weres my dvd ??  

On my desk with the others.... and yours will be the last one in the postbox if you keep up the cheek, you young lagerswilling whippersnapper ;):)

On my desk with the others.... and yours will be the last one in the postbox if you keep up the cheek, you young lagerswilling whippersnapper  

i thought you were just going to alter it to c2c 2004 as its nearly that time again  :D   i knon there has been a postal strike but this is ridiculous !!!!!  :0    

can you make it to the post box on your own  :arse:

Mark and I and our wives will meet everybody up at the Roebuck on Wednesday as it is easier logistically to go straight there.

See everybody there,  Neil.

All the best to those who are making there own way to the roabuck,  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas: sorry work calls again,  :arse:  :arse:  :arse: i will see you all next year,will i get to have a drink with someone at the pub? ??? or is it going to be just me  :down:  :down:  :down:

I'll be there to have a beer with you Craig  :D

Wrightster....are you assuming you'll be in the dvd?

I think your chances would improve if:

a) You were somewhere near the front with Si

b) actually on the C2C for long enough to use more than a cup full of petrol :p

I would have thought that this being the only real public outing with your car this year, you'd have sent Si a large wad to make sure your car appears just so everyone will believe you really do have a Westie ;)  :p  :D

Do I get my DVD & T-Shirt for Christmas pleeease Si  :D

Cheers chaps, i will be there at 7.30, i will buy the beers, shandys, lemonades, alcopops, :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :p  :p  :p  :p  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: its tooooo damn huuurrrllllyyy.

Wrightster....are you assuming you'll be in the dvd?

I think your chances would improve if:

a) You were somewhere near the front with Si

b) actually on the C2C for long enough to use more than a cup full of petrol  

I would have thought that this being the only real public outing with your car this year, you'd have sent Si a large wad to make sure your car appears just so everyone will believe you really do have a Westie

:D  :D  :D  :D

i was actually behind you if you recall on the saturday putting me in the best position to witness your driving skills  :durr:

as for the 1st public outing i was also at donnington so thats 2 (just in case you cant count  :sheep:

anyway i will pretent i havent read all these scathing comments and allow you to buy me a pint on wednesday (not of shandy)

:xmas: